GSN Planet (GSN) is pleased to announce recent board appointments to the Board of Directors who are dedicated to leading the spa and wellness industry in creating long term, regenerative, and life-sustaining practices.
Thor Holm, General Manager for Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary, has been appointed Board President following his 2-year term as Vice President. Holm will succeed Bonnie Baker, Founder of Satteva Wellness Group, who has just completed her 2-year term as Board President. Baker’s passion and dedication to both the planet and wellness has left a lasting impact on the organization during her 6-year tenure on the Board of Directors. GSN shares it’s deepest appreciation and gratitude for her service.
GSN has added eight additional board members, bringing a total of 15 GSN Board Members. Current and newly elected members are diverse and talented individuals who bring experience in practicing sustainability and bringing international reach to the spa and wellness industries.
“I cannot remember a more pivotal moment during my life then the moment we find ourselves in today”, says Thor Holm, GSN Board President. “I am beyond thrilled to announce the addition of these eight talented and committed individuals to join the ranks of the current board and standing on the foundation left by all who served before. The future of GSN Planet looks very bright.”
GSN Planet welcomes the following newly elected members to the board:
• Julie Andrews, Chief Creative Officer, Kerstin Florian
• Clifford Bast, Founder and Principal at Bast Sustainability, ESG & SDGs Consulting
• Rocco Bova, General Manager, Chablé Resort Yucatán
• Lynn Curry, President and Co-owner, Resources For Leisure Assets
• Maggy Dunphy, Founder, SOS-Spaproject.com
• Suzy Bordeaux-Johlfs, Spa Director, Silverado Resort & Spa
• Nicole Lampsa, Chief Operating Officer, Honua Hawaiian Skincare
• Natasha Prybyla, Owner and Co-Founder, Sloco Massage & Wellness Spa
GSN Board Treasurer Wendy Bosalavage, CRO and President, LIVunLtd; GSN Board Secretary Caline Assilian, Mind Body Spa Director, Exhale Spa; Teresa Flyger, Director Global Brand Wellness, Hilton; Sallie Fraenkel, President, Mind Body Spirit Network; Adar Venyige, Director of Sales for Dazzle Dry/VB Cosmetics; Tracie Wertz, Corporate Accounts Director, HydraFacial will continue as vital members of the Board.